The Hôtel Ellington in Nice opens the doors of its Duke Bar & Lounge, hosting a charity fashion show for the fifth consecutive year.
The event is organised by the students of the IUT Nice Côte d’Azur, as part of their course requirements. They have very kindly chosen to donate the funds raised from the evening to the association APREH, who look after people of all ages with disabilities.
And a real first for the event, professional models from the Enjoy Models agency will share the catwalk with models from the association. This promises to be a fantastic evening, accompanied by DJ Sam Dakik on the turntables. Jude Todd, him of The Voice 2 fame, will be the patron for the evening.
Parade Your Difference Charity Fashion Show takes place on Friday, 14th April at Hôtel Ellington in Nice. Doors open at from 7pm, and reservation is required. Presale tickets cost €15, which entitles you to entry to the fashion show, and a free glass of champagne. For further information about the event and reservations, please contact Nizar Sennouni on +33 7 61 71 70 12
- La Rue C’est Chic // 14 Rue Tonduti de l’Escarène, Nice
- L’Homme Garibaldi // 5 rue Cassini, Nice
- Precieuse // 6 rue Pairolière, Nice
- Per Lei // 36 rue Pastorelli, Nice
- Vog // 2 Rue Mascoinat, 06300 Nice
- Au Boudoir Bohème // 4 Alexandre Mari à Nice
- Au Boudoir Insolite // 19 rue Lépante, Nice L’Envol // 40 Rue Bonaparte, Nice
- Man by Impact // 4 Rue François 1er, Nice
- Puzzle // Créations de l’association APREH
Hôtel Ellington Nice Centre ****
25, boulevard Dubouchage
Tel: +33 4 92 47 79 79
All images courtesy Hôtel Ellington Nice Centre ****; interior photo © Olivia Marocco