The Festival de Musique de Chambre de Saint-Paul de Vence is underway, and we have tickets to give away to some lucky readers!
After the horrific times we have all been through recently, this festival of chamber music offers some solace and respite. Music, and especially classical music, definitely has the power to heal and soothe.
Thanks to our friends in the Festival de Musique de Chambre de Saint-Paul de Vence, we have one pair of tickets to give away for Saturday night, 30th July, featuring Beatrice Rana, and another pair for the Sunday night, with Nicolas Dautricourt, Antoine Dreyfuss and DongHyek Lim taking to the stage.
To be in with a chance of winning these tickets, all you have to do is answer the following question, and post the answer to our Facebook wall (and remember to tell us which night you would prefer to attend). Entries close at 8pm (local time / CET) on Thursday, 28th July, 2016.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all readers of RIVIERA BUZZ
- We are only providing you with entry to the event; any travel or other costs incurred are your own responsibility.
- You need to post your answer on our Facebook wall and tell us which night you would prefer to attend
- Entries close at 8pm (local time/CET) on Thursday, 28th July, 2016
- Winning entries will be chosen from all correct entries received, by our panel of judges.
- Winners will be notified later that night.
Lead image courtesy Festival de Musique de Chambre de Saint-Paul de Vence