The Ellington Hotel in Nice will be hosting a charity fashion night this February in aid of Les Blouses Roses de Nice.
The students of DUT Techniques de Commercialisation from the Université de Nice are the driving force behind this event, a charity fashion show to benefit the association Les Blouses Roses. The mission of this organisation is to provide entertainment and bring some cheer to the sick, from young children to the aged, through fun and creative activities.
Top fashion brands will be on display at the show this coming Friday, 6th February, at the Ellington Hotel in Nice, courtesy of some generous boutiques in Nice and Monaco, including
– Make Up Forever (11 rue Maccarani, Nice),
– Euphorie (10 rue Alberti, Nice),
– La Fabric (5 rue Rosanoff, Nice),
– L’Atelier du Créateur (8 rue Alphonse Karr, Nice),
– Kentucky (34 rue Massena, Nice),
– Hype (13 rue Massena, Nice),
– Per Lei (36 rue Pastorelli, Nice),
– Un temps d’Avril (38 rue Pastorelli, Nice),
– L’Homme Garibaldi (5 rue Cassini, Nice) and
– Atelier 22 (1 Promenade Honoré II Jardin d’Apolline, Monaco).
Neal Maupay, one of the rising stars of local soccer heroes OGC Nice, will be lending his support as official patron for the evening, and is looking forward to making a difference in the lives of the beneficiaries.
Les Blouses Roses celebrates its 70th anniversary this year, and has some 79 local committees throughout France. They have witnessed an increase in number of volunteers in recent times, now numbering in the region of an incredible 4,300 nationally.
Entry to the fashion show costs €13, and this also entitles guests to a complimentary glass of champagne upon arrival. After the fashion show, there will also be some live music in the Duke Bar & Lounge, where guests can avail of special prices for this evening only! Further information available on the Facebook event page.
25, boulevard Dubouchage
Tel: +33 (0)4 92 47 79 79
Lead image © Stanisław Tokarski on 123RF Stock Photo; all other images courtesy Hotel Ellington