Pink Ribbon Monaco will be holding its Poker for Pink charity fundraising tournament once again this year, this time at the Sporting d’Été.
Pink Ribbon Monaco has announced details of the 2nd Poker For Pink tournament, a 100-seat tournament that will raise funds to continue raising awareness on breast cancer screening methods and prevention through campaigns and events.
The tournament is run in partnership with PokerStars, EPT Monte-Carlo Casino, and Groupe Monte-Carlo SBM, and is being held during the PokerStars and Monte-Carlo®Casino EPT Grand Final.
A Monaco association organising a poker tournament may seem like an unlikely pairing, but also makes for great press. The organisers want people to talk about breast cancer prevention, and even better, breast health!
With this poker tournament, Pink Ribbon Monaco hopes to attract more men to get involved with the movement, whilst also creating a buzz amongst amateur and more confirmed players, with the promise of a fun, different and exciting night — and all for a great cause.
Registration costs €200 and includes a welcome cocktail and a practice table at 7:00 pm and a place in the tournament, which starts at 8 pm.
– One 2-night stay for 2 guests at the Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort****, breakfast included
– MacBook Air
– A dinner for 2 guests at restaurant Le Train Bleu – Le Casino de Monte-Carlo * Restaurant, Monte-Carlo Casino regular customer’s favourite restaurant, set in an Orient Express decor
– An iPad
– A day at the Thermes Marins Monte-Carlo for 1 guest « Wellness day »
– An iPhone
– Dinner for 2 guests at restaurant le Salon Rose – Le Casino de Monte-Carlo
– Dinner for 2 guests at restaurant le Circus – Sun Casino
– 2 sets PokerStars chips
The 100-seat Poker for Pink charity tournament will take place on Saturday, 2nd May 2015, starting with a drinks reception at 7pm, in the Sporting d’Été.
Lead image © Lukas Gojda on Dollar Photo Club; all other images courtesy Pink Ribbon Monaco